Light-filled, north-facing ground floor apartment in quiet cul-de-sac location
This two-bedroom apartment delivers a lifestyle with that elusive combination of tranquility and convenience in one of Hornsby’s best locations. The apartment occupies a corner position with level entry from the street to the front door and an oversized floorplan which opens to a north facing balcony gently elevated above surrounding gardens.
The apartment is only 350m to Westfield Shopping Centre shops, cafes, cinemas and restaurants, and within a short walk of Hornsby station. Only around 5mins drive to the Aquatic & Leisure Centre and Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital, Hornsby South Public School zone where it takes minutes to Barker, Knox, Abbotsleigh and more. Proximity to NorthConnex/M2 into Sydney CBD and M1 to the Central Coast.
– In well-maintained ‘Mayview’ security building featuring only 15 apartments.
– High ceilings, good natural light and great indoor/outdoor entertainment flow.
– Refreshingly large open living-dining that extends to a covered north facing balcony.
– Neat kitchen has s/steel cooking appliances, gas and dishwasher.
– Two good sized bedrooms, main has mirrored built-in robes and shower ensuite.
– Original bathroom includes shower, bath and basin.
– Floating floorboards, LED oyster lights, gas heating outlet, separate internal laundry with dryer.
– Crimsafe security windows and flyscreens.
– Complete with near access to a pair of adjoining lock-up garages below the building.
Sorry, no pets allowed. Available NOW!
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations…”