SOLD by KATIE WILLIAMS & BRYCE MORLEY
Situated at the end of a quiet cul de sac and offering leafy green views, this beautiful brick home offers a peaceful atmosphere, privacy and plenty of space to expand.
The first floor has beautiful Blackbutt timber flooring that flows through an open-plan kitchen and dining room, separate living area overlooking beautiful bush views and 3 neat and tidy bedrooms with lots of natural light and private outlooks.
The lower level is fully enclosed, paved and plumbed for a whole second floor which could be built as a master with ensuite, rumpus, garage, workshop or whatever suits your family’s unique needs.
Surrounding the property are mature trees, peaceful birdsong and lots of space for relaxation and play in the grassy, fully fenced yard. The bush is a few steps away and offers a natural haven for exploration and beautiful natural outlooks.
Property features include:
– Brick construction
– Fully fenced spacious yard with flat grassy areas
– Enormous potential with huge under-house storage area/garage with previous DA approved plans to extend
– Neat and tidy interiors with fresh paint and new carpets
– Modern bathroom with skylight
– Gorgeous natural outlooks from almost every room
– Spacious gas cooking kitchen with stone benchtops
– Downlighting throughout
– Air conditioning
– Offers immense privacy
– Space for storing a boat and/or trailer
– Balcony off lounge with access to the backyard
– Underfloor insulation keeps the property cool in the summer, warm in the winter
– 1km to Berowra Village with shops, restaurant, gym and medical centre
– Close to many beautiful bush walking trails
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”