SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 9487 1500
Timeless appeal and quality contemporary appointments are complemented by a sense of scale and luxury rarely found in townhouse living. With form and function in mind, the multiple living areas are designed to embrace the outdoors, flowing to all-season alfresco entertaining, level lawn and beautifully landscaped gardens. The living areas are anchored by a dream gas kitchen, while three large bedrooms rest on the upper level including the master suite. Positioned within the boutique Trinity Grove Estate, within an easy walk to premier schools, Pennant Hills Shopping Village, buses, parks and just a 3 minute(approx.) walk to the station.
– Grand proportions, high-end finishes, functional design
– Formal lounge and dining area with striking atrium
– Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Ilve gas appliances
– Casual dining/family area, private alfresco courtyard
– Three bedrooms with built-ins, master has sleek ensuite
– Study area, laundry, guest powder room, air conditioning
– Paved entertaining ideal for outdoor dining with electric awning
– Remote double garage with internal access, ample storage
– Ideal for families, professionals, or downsizers who love to entertain
– Close to Loreto Normanhurst, Barker College, Knox Grammar and Abbotsleigh Schools
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.