SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & EDMOND WONG - 02 9487 1500
Tucked away for peace and privacy, this delightful villa with a spacious private garden garden is ideally orientated with a northerly aspect. It is the perfect size for down-sizers and young families, offering three bedrooms with a highly manageable footprint, alongside a child and pet-friendly garden. Recently refreshed and ready to occupy, this is a great find in a lovely cul-de-sac position, located within easy walking distance of schools, shops and the station.
• Garden is private and on title
• Spacious open plan living connects with the northerly balcony
• Interiors are immaculately presented with fresh paint & flooring
• Original laminate kitchen well appointed with Westinghouse appliances
• Delightful garden is easy to maintain with space to entertain
• All bedrooms have green outlooks, built-in wardrobe in master
• Family bathroom is in pristine condition with separate bath and shower
• Provides single lock-up garage + carport, complex visitor parking
• 850m (approx.) to Pennant Hills High School
• 1.1km (approx.) to Pennant Hills Public School and Marketplace
• 1.2km (approx.) to Pennant Hills Station
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.