SOLD by Geraldine Wang
On the first floor of a modern security small block building, this nice apartment offers easy care contemporary living, conveniently positioned only 400m walk to Asquith Station and Coles. A short 3 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield and Asquith Golf Course. A short distance to a selection of quality private and selective schools with easy access to the M1. The apartment is in the popular Hornsby North Public School catchment. It’s perfect for first home buyers, downsizers and investors alike.
– Natural light-filled apartment with desirable open floor plan
– East facing balcony with morning sun and treetop views
– Spacious living area with easy flow to outdoors
– Master room with modern walk-in robe and ensuite
– Second bedroom with BIR and its own access to balcony
– High quality finishing gas kitchen with stone benchtop, SS appliances, dishwasher
– Main full bathroom, separate internal laundry and ample internal storage
– Air conditioning, downlights and easy clean floor without carpet
– Car space and storage cage in secure building with only 28 units
– Visitors parking in the building, train station commuter parking opposite the street
– Rental estimate at $420 per week
– Low strata fees at $830 per quarter
Our vendors are keen to sell, so come and make your offer.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”