SOLD BY GARETH WATKINS AND PATRICK GOODE
Sold off-market for a new complex record!
Secure your own sanctuary within the exclusive ‘Winston Grove’ townhouse community with this stylish three level offering. The private complex is just footsteps from the convenience of Asquith station and shops whilst being whisper-quiet within. Boasting a lock-up garage, front courtyard, rear deck and an extra rear courtyard, this townhouse has plenty of external area. Internally, the open plan living and lounge area downstairs flow conveniently from the modern stone bench/gas cooking kitchen. The first floor enjoys an internal facing balcony drenched in afternoon sun with two bathrooms and bedrooms, leading to the gorgeous loft level for third bedroom or study space. This is your chance to be located at the heart of Asquith and close to the best schools and conveniences of the Hornsby region.
Just some of the excellent features include;
– Perfect location for transport, shops and schools
– 4 reverse-cycle A/C units throughout bedrooms and living
– Inviting loft level space suited for study and bedroom
– 2 good sized bedrooms on first floor both with built-ins
– Master bedroom with ensuite and well proportioned main bathroom
– Modern gas kitchen with stone benchtop and dishwasher
– Stylish rear deck for recreation
– Separate second rear courtyard area
– Security complex with intercom
– Attached single lock-up garage
– Internal laundry
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”