Peaceful Family Oasis with Amazing North-Facing Backyard
Nestled in the heart of Thornleigh, this stunning 3 bedroom home on 743sqm land has been designed as a sanctuary for families of all ages. Offering an expansive and flexible floorplan, a level north facing grassed yard, and an impeccable location, it’s the epitome of modern comfort and convenience. Just a short stroll away you’ll find the train station, shops and schools, making your daily commute a breeze. Move in and instantly enjoy the benefits this remarkable home has to offer.
Features & Location Benefits:
– Beautifully styled home within a super-convenient location
– Large level north-facing yard is ideal for extension, granny flat, swimming pool (STCA) or for the children to play
– Seamless layout flows to outdoor entertaining with a large gazebo, covered deck and shed
– Original fireplace, freshly painted interiors and exteriors
– Quality kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and ample storage
– High ceilings with original cornices and bright interiors maximizes space and light
– Split system air-conditioning, NBN access, laundry & undercover parking for three cars
– Pennant Hills Public School & Pennant Hills High School catchment
– Approx. 400m to Thornleigh Station, 900 m to Thornleigh Marketplace (Woolworths, Aldi), 1 km to Pennant Hills Marketplace (IGA), 1.2 km to Pennant Hills Public School,1.8 km to Pennant Hills High School, 1.3km to Thornleigh West Public School
For further information, please call Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.