Beautifully Renovated, Private Home with Stunning Natural Outlooks
Drenched in natural sunlight and offering stunning bush outlooks, this absolutely gorgeous home is not one to miss. Offering spacious interiors, multiple living areas, outdoor entertaining and an abundance of useable outdoor space, this home offers everything you could desire to create a comfortable and peaceful lifestyle.
Property features include:
– North to rear aspect
– Backs on to Berowra Valley National Park and offers breath-taking bush outlooks
– Located on a quiet cul de sac
– Skylights and large windows allow an abundance of natural light
– Flowing floorplan with multiple living rooms and open plan kitchen
– Outdoor entertaining area overlooks level lawns, spa and beautiful views
– Master bedroom with ensuite, large wardrobe space and beautiful natural sunlight
– Immense privacy with no neighbours looking in
– Top end 12.5 kW LG central heating and cooling with 7 zones and smart phone connection capability (allows you to cool your home before you arrive).
– Solar system with app connectivity to check power usage and system performance
– Polished timber floors, led down lights, plantation shutters
– Single carport, off street parking, underhouse storage
– Fully fenced yard with flat grassy area, spa, paved walking areas, zen garden and views
– Close to public transport, shopping, stunning bushwalks and sought-after schools
Contact Katie Williams on 0456 896 001 for further information.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”