Sold By Myra Bhatia - 02 9487 1500
**Please park on Redgrave Road or Mount Pleasant Avenue
Thoughtfully designed with the growing family in mind, this impeccably maintained abode is a pure entertainer’s delight.
Tasteful interiors offer a contemporary flair, an impressive sunlit kitchen with courtyard and garden views, and a selection of living zones for every occasion.
Stepping outside, an array of relaxation and family gathering spaces are complimented by a sparkling inground pool, and an expansive grassed backyard providing an enviable private oasis for children and pets to roam.
• Immaculate presentation
• Covered front verandah and upper level balcony
• Separate living, meals and family rooms to the lower level
• Stylish kitchen of grand proportions with immense bench and storage space, gas cooktop, island bench, and views of the courtyard and garden via the bay window
• Master bedroom with balcony access, ensuite and walk-in robe
• Sleek recently renovated family bathroom
• Exceptionally spacious upper level secondary bedrooms offering a study divider and multi-use capabilities
• Fourth lower level bedroom or home office
• Rear courtyard, entertainment deck by the sparkling in ground pool, and a vast backyard enveloped in established gardens
• Upper level rear balcony, with relaxing private views of your family oasis
• Mixture of low maintenance tiling and floorboards throughout
• Ducted and split system air-conditioning
• Double lock up garage and garden shed
• 250m(approx.) to Parramatta and The SAN buses, 450m(approx.) to Hornsby buses
• 300m(approx.) to Loreto Normanhurst
• 450m(approx.) to Normanhurst Public School
• 750m(approx.) to local shops and Normanhurst Station
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.