SOLD BY KATIE WILLIAMS & BRYCE MORLEY
Recently renovated and beautifully presented, this lovely home offers modern interiors, stunning polished wood floors, a full lock up double garage and a private fully fenced yard.
Not only is this property a short 1 km walk to the Berowra Heights Shopping Village which offers fantastic restaurants, cafe’s, gym, medical centre, groceries and lots of other fantastic amenities, it is almost moments away from parks, gorgeous bushwalking tracks and breath-taking National Park views.
Other property features include:
– Convenient single level floorplan
– Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge rooms
– Renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, breakfast bar and new inbuilt cabinetry
– Polished Cyprus floorboards throughout
– Newer timber deck is accessed through sliding glass doors via the living room and master bedroom
– All new beautiful modern lighting throughout, new switches & powerpoints
– Three spacious bedrooms plus additional study/home office/4th bedroom
– Renovated bathroom with the latest design including a rimless toilet for minimal cleaning, floor to ceiling tiles & an Australian made vanity
– Spacious and convenient indoor laundry with second toilet
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Full double lock up garage + plenty of off street parking
– Fully fenced backyard and established gardens, fruit trees, native plants & trees.
– 5mm safety glass installed on front, back & sliding doors for temperature control & acoustic advantages.
– NBN ready
– 350 metres to Barnett’s Playground and lookout
– Bus stop across the road travels to Berowra and Hornsby stations
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”