SOLD by Patrick Goode - 9487 1500
A relaxed sense of style and family functionality go hand in hand in this single level home to deliver a functional home that’s fresh, bright and inviting. Its practical floorplan reveals three separate living areas on incredibly private park-like grounds with established gardens, a covered alfresco entertaining area and sunny lawns for kids to play. Nestled back from the street assure utmost peace, within walking distance of Mount Kuring-Gai Public School, train station, shops, parks and bushwalking trails.
– Single level layout for a family inclusive environment
– Well-proportioned lounge, dining and family rooms
– Effortless flow to a covered alfresco entertainer’s deck
– Privately placed master with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Three spacious secondary bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Well-equipped kitchen overlooks the outdoor spaces
– Bright main bathroom with separate bath and shower
– Air conditioning, abundant off-street parking, modern floors
– Double garage with workshop, laundry and internal access
– Within walking distance to Foxglove Oval, buses and parks
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.