Marvellous Family Home of Space & Character
Nestled at the end of an idyllic cul-de-sac near bushland, this wonderful home delivers space and versatility on a 929sqm(approx.) block with a swimming pool. It’s been tightly held within the family for 49 years, during which time it has comfortably accommodated multi-generational living. The natural setting instils a feeling of serenity throughout the home, which offers calming views over the pool and surrounding greenery. The property backs onto Elouera Bushland Reserve, offering waterfalls and walking trails nearby, while within walking distance of schools, shops and Pennant Hills Station.
• Relaxed interiors are defined by high ceilings with exposed beams
• Garden offers spacious lawns, fruiting trees & veggie patch
• Elegant timber-crafted kitchen & bathroom cabinetry
• Family accommodation provides 4 bedrooms + home office or 5th bedroom
• Reverse-cycle AC, ceiling fans, solar panels
• Internal access to double garage, carport for car or boat
• Part of a close-knit community in an idyllic cul-de-sac
• Nearby nature trail is part of the popular Great North Walk
• Approx. 5 mins walk from Pennant Hills High, 24 mins from the station
For more information, please contact Patrick Goode 0420 904 580.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.