Privacy and views in a sought-after location
Flooded with natural light, surrounded by gorgeous bush outlooks and situated on a quiet cul-de-sac, this beautiful brick construction home is the ultimate private retreat.
Located in a tightly held enclave, this property has been owned by the same family since its construction in 1977.
Set across two levels with only a few stairs between, this property would suit families, singles or downsizers alike.
Property features include:
• Formal entry flowing to the light-filled lounge room with high ceilings, beautiful exposed wood beams and glass doors to rear entertaining deck
• Open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, breakfast bar and pantry overlooking the rear deck and views
• Kitchen/dining combo with beautiful pot belly wood burning fireplace
• Expansive entertaining deck spans the length of the home and looks out over Berowra Valley offering views of Berowra Waters and the river
• The master bedroom offers a convenient ensuite and large walk-in wardrobe
• Main bathroom includes shower, bathtub and new vanity
• Beautiful polished wood floors, LED downlights throughout
• Expansive and versatile gardens including flat grassy space to play, a greenhouse, space for veggie gardens and ”secret” wooden bridge
• Large sandstone constructed art studio/workshop with power and water
• Home has 3-phase power
• Double lock-up garage for parking and storage
• Ultimate private location
• Minutes to Berowra Heights shopping village with Coles, restaurants, gym and medical centre
• Easy access to stunning bush-walking trails
To view this property please call Katie Williams today on 0456 896 001.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”