SOLD by KATIE WILLIAMS and BRYCE MORLEY 9987 0011
Set back from the main road with a private walled garden, this tightly held residence is located on a sprawling 1440+ sqm North-facing block. The property boasts unobstructed views over the Berowra Valley National Park and to the Blue Mountains. Perfectly located within walking distance to Berowra Train Station, sought-after schools, parks, shops and all of Berowra’s excellent amenities, this property is not only convenient, it is private, immaculate and serene.
Wrapped by stunning established landscaped gardens, spacious grassy lawns and enhanced with the flexibility of a privately accessed self-contained separate residence ideal for in-law accommodation or dual occupancy, this beautiful block can be subdivided or enjoyed in it’s current spacious configuration (SCTA).
Property features include:
– Light filled North facing residence
– Separate self-contained one bedroom granny flat with timber flooring
– Immaculately maintained with high ceilings
– Renovated designer kitchen with Miele appliances and waterfall Silestone features
– Renovated main bathroom
– Open plan kitchen, dining and living rooms
– Established landscaped gardens with specimen plants to the front and back of residences – private walled garden feel at the front, cascading landscaped gardens at the back
– Vast entertaining areas
– Generous storage areas throughout
– Huge block with sub-division potential
– Be quick – first time offered for sale in 56 years – much loved family home
– Convenient location walking distance to schools, pre-schools, bus stop, train station, shops and parks
– Lock up garage/workshop
– Oversized double lock up garage with windows – perfect for parties, parking, storage, home gym – the possibilities are endless!
– Reduce your energy bills with solar power – new panels and new inverter – installed in 2019
– Air conditioning in the main house and granny flat
– Garden drip fed irrigation installed plus all gardens are fully mulched
– Convenient laundry chute – takes laundry from the house direct to the laundry downstairs
– Functional well thought out floor plan
For open houses and inspections, please park on Hillcrest Road and cross Berowra Waters Road at the crosswalk to visit the property.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”