SOLD BY SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011
Peaceful and private, overlooking a beautiful nature reserve, this spacious family home basks in the morning sun enjoying the sights and sounds of an array of native flora and fauna.
The versatile floor plan will adapt with a growing family and their ever-changing needs. Offering up to 5 bedrooms, or 4 plus a rumpus room/teen retreat downstairs which flows to a brilliant deck and delightful gardens.
The home is located in a whisper quiet cul-de-sac within walking distance to the station, shops and primary school.
-Light filled open plan family/kitchen with tree-top views
– Modern kitchen, stone benchtops, high quality appliances
– Spacious living and dining area overlooks the front garden
– 5 generous bedrooms, plus study/nursey or parents retreat
– Versatile 5th bedroom or rumpus/media room downstairs
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, solid timber floors
– Large internal storeroom/cellar plus under-house storage
– 727.2sqm in a private, family friendly cul-de-sac position
– Approx. 900m to Mt Colah Station, direct trains to the city
– Easy access to Hornsby CBD and a selection of elite schools
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.