SOLD BY JENELLE MONTGOMERIE & KEITH SOAMES - 9487 1500
Attention homebuyers! A rare gem has hit the market in Beecroft – 6 Park Avenue. This charming property has been a cherished family home for over half a century and is now being offered for the first time in 54 years. Combining the ultimate location with charm to match, this full brick, 1940’s built, character home delivers on both lifestyle and livability.
Featuring three bedrooms, one bathroom and undercover parking for 3 cars, this property boasts ample space for families and car enthusiasts alike. The generous 910sqm (approx.) block provides a serene and leafy outlook that is sure to impress.
The possibilities are endless, whether you are looking to build your dream home, renovate, extend or simply move in and enjoy the comfort of a well-maintained family home on a near level block of land.
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of Beecroft, this property offers a peaceful and convenient lifestyle being positioned in a leafy cul-de-sac. Enjoy the tranquility of the leafy surroundings while still being just a short walk from the vibrant Beecroft village, train station, and quality schools.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to secure this once-in-a-lifetime property close to the area’s quality schools and well-placed for convenient City and M2 access.
Enquire now to make this your forever home.
• North Facing, approx. 910sqm near level block
• Spacious light-filled living area with beautiful bush surrounds
• Eat in kitchen with separate dining or family area
• Formal lounge and dining
• Good-sized bedrooms with built in robes
• Family bathroom
• Huge under house storage with workshop, laundry and toilet
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and laminate timber floor to kitchen area
• Oversized triple tandem carport plus additional parking
• Stroll to Beecroft Village, Beecroft rail station, Beecroft Public School (ranked 7th in Sydney by My Choice Schools)
• Zoned for Beecroft Public, Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls High catchments
• Approx 850m to Beecroft Public, 2.0km to Cheltenham Girls High and 4km to Carlingford High, 400m to Arden Anglican School, 2.4km to Pennant Hills High,
• 1.6km to Mount St Benedicts and 6.5km to Epping Boys High
• Approx 400m to Beecroft Station and 553 Bus line, 750m to Beecroft Village
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”