SOLD BY MYRA BHATIA & EDMOND WONG
Situated on an approximately 770m2 block of land with a favoured North to rear aspect, this property hits the market for the first time in 25 years! Located on one of the most prized streets in Thornleigh, this home offers an opportunity for families looking to build their dream home or a fantastic opportunity for investors.
This fully functional home boasts 3 good size bedrooms, two living spaces with the potential to convert one into a home office and also a separate dining space.
The house offers original polished flooring throughout, a modernised kitchen and two bathrooms. The large front yard has 3 car spaces and a good-sized backyard with private access to Headen park.
– Approx. 770m2 block facing North to rear
– Potential to rebuild your dream home STCA
– 3 generous bedrooms and two bathrooms
– Boasting multiple living spaces with the potential to create a separate office space
– Modernised kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Thornleigh Station is approximately a 10min walk
– Headen Park access through the back gate
– Thornleigh West Public school Catchment
– Pennant Hills High school Catchment
– Access to the most sought-after private school in the area
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.