SOLD by KATIE WILLIAMS
Price reduced to clear and could come with ready tenants for any prospective investor ($995 weekly rental income) – lease is not yet signed. New owner gets to choose.
The property remains for sale until Wednesday 25 May.
This beautifully renovated, low maintenance house gives you and your loved ones the chance to LIVE WELL without the hassle. With tennis courts, oval, skateboard and children’s park just 2-3 minutes walk away, you get all the benefit of numerous activities without the upkeep. Imagine that – the council mowing your front lawn!!! It’s a win-win, and the wonderful proximity to the station too. You won’t find another FIVE bedder this close.
And behind an unassuming exterior, it is surprisingly spacious and gorgeously renovated inside.
Property features include:
• Excellent brick construction and tiled roofing
• Four spacious living areas – two indoor and two outdoor
• Fully fenced rear yard and undercover outdoor entertaining area
• Beautifully renovated bathrooms with attractive black fixtures, frameless shower screen and rainfall shower
• Huge open plan kitchen with stone benchtops, kitchen island, breakfast bar, soft close cupboards, double sink and Bosch dishwasher
• An abundance of kitchen storage space plus 6.5 double built in wardrobes throughout
• Brand new ducted air con and modern down lighting throughout
• Huge internal laundry
• Two garden sheds – one walk-through with double doors and convenient laneway access
• Undercover access to the house from the substantial carport
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”