Sold by Patrick Goode - 9487 1500
An instantly appealing property, this low set brick residence is immediately inviting and offers buyers an excellent opportunity to secure a smart-looking single level home in a popular section of Pennant Hills. It makes a great entry level prospect and is presented in immaculate condition with bright interiors, a leafy back garden and plenty of potential to further value add and capitalise on such a premium position. This peaceful cul-de-sac setting is just around the corner from Pennant Hills Park, and is well-known for its family lifestyle appeal with easy walking access to the area’s elite schools, shops and the train station.
– Well-planned layout with excellent natural light throughout
– A flowing floorplan with separate lounge, dining and family areas
– Paved entertainment courtyard and BBQ area in leafy surrounds
– Four good-sized bedrooms with built-ins plus a large rumpus room
– A neat and tidy skylit kitchen, full main bathroom plus an ensuite
– An oversized lock-up garage plus a single carport and level front yard
– A great home to enjoy straight away with scope to enhance if desired
– An easy 650m walk to the train station and shopping amenities
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.