SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE
Sunshine, peace and privacy come together in this boutique townhome to offer a stylish low-maintenance lifestyle with residents swimming pool and gardens. Secluded from the street to the rear of a boutique collection, the spacious interiors reveal modern finishes and a focus on effortless indoor/outdoor living and relaxed entertaining. Bathed in sunlight, the two-storey home opens to a north-facing entertainer’s deck and private courtyard offering plenty of space to relax, play and entertain. It’s positioned to the rear of the complex with access to Yardley Avenue, within a stroll to Waitara Station, Hornsby Westfield, plus a selection of local and private schools.
– Boutique pet-friendly complex, lovely gardens/lawns, new pool
– Renovated stone finished kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Open plan lounge and dining area flows outdoors
– Two spacious upstairs bedrooms fitted with built-in wardrobes
– Covered entertainers deck ideal for alfresco dining and front courtyard
– Family bathroom, guest powder room, internal laundry
– Single garage with separate storage, reverse cycle air conditioning
– A low-maintenance home of space, style and convenience
– Close to Barker College, St Leo Catholic College, Hornsby South Public
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.