SOLD by Carl Cheleski 0405 111 555 and Nathan Wang 0422 363 521.
Introducing a beautiful home that stands out with street front presence and a wealth of desirable features. Situated on easily maintained grounds, this residence boasts plenty of natural light and open-plan living that seamlessly connects with the outdoors creating a harmonious living experience. Featuring two master bedrooms, each equipped with built-in wardrobes and ensuites, and additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes provides ample space for the entire family. Enjoy unmatched convenience with a bus stop just a minute away, rail transport and schools, this residence offers a lifestyle that is perfect for busy families seeking a tranquil life.
Features & Location Benefits:
• Torrens Title block
• Two master bedrooms both with built-in wardrobes and ensuites, one on the ground floor
• Spaciously appointed double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Open-plan living seamlessly flows to the outdoors
• Sunny kitchen with high-end stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
• Separate open-plan living room opening to backyard
• Spacious bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles
• North-east aspect, ducted air-con, ducted vacuum, high ceilings and security alarm
• Oversized automatic double lock-up garage with plenty of storage
• Approx. 800m to Warrawee Public School and located within the Turramurra High School Catchment
• Close to Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh Girls and Barker College
• Easy access to Sydney Adventist Hospital, Warrawee and Turramurra station and shops
• Bus stop close to the front door
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.