SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 02 9487 1500
Basking in the serenity of nearby bushland, this superbly maintained home presents a flexible layout in an idyllic neighbourhood enclave. It appeals to growing families, allocating bedrooms on each level alongside ample living space. In addition to its immaculate presentation, clever upgrades allow the home to easily accommodate dual-living scenarios, for extended family or rental revenue. Enjoy having the Great North Walk through Lane Cove National Park at your doorstep, alongside the convenience of Thornleigh Station and surrounding shops and restaurants being situated an easy walk away.
• Offering dual street access (Thornleigh St & Short St)
• Naturally bright interiors equipped with air-con for year-round comfort
• Sophisticated upper level defined by timber floors & modern downlights
• Extensive upgrades completed on purchase in 2007 & more in 2020
• Renovated interiors & freshly painted exteriors for an immaculate finish
• Levels have separate electricity meters & can have separate water
• Each level includes a quality kitchen with ample cupboard storage and gas cooking to upstairs
• Upper level provides 2 Beds + Study, 1 Bathroom & separate laundry
• Lower level has 2 Beds, 1 Bath, laundry + huge storage/man cave
• Triple carport, just 500m(approx.) from Thornleigh Station & surrounding shops
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.