SOLD BY SONJA LAMBERTON 9987 0011
Perfectly placed on the high side of the street, this spacious family home offers excellent scope to add value. Live in comfortably as is, or transform to your needs with a simple refresh, refurbishments, or future redevelopment.
The convenient location will suit the whole family – mere footsteps to Hornsby North Public School, near parks, playgrounds, bus stop, and within walking distance to Asquith Station.
– Sun-lit living room with northerly aspect
– Spacious family area leads to enclosed deck
– Dining/sunroom or convert to 4th bedroom
– Neat eat-in kitchen with ample cupboard space
– 2nd bathroom facility in the internal laundry
– High ceilings, timber floorboards under carpets
– R/C air con., natural gas available in the street
– Huge garage/workshop, extra off-street parking
– Hornsby North Public School catchment
– 10 minute walk approx 1.1km to Asquith Station
– Land size 980.1 with 16.15m street frontage
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations ”