Sold by Jo Johnson 02 9487 1500
Opportunity to purchase an entry level home with fantastic district views
Elevated to enjoy a sensational leafy bush outlook, this original home is set on approx 1461m2 block in a leafy surround. Original owners and offered for the first time in 50 years and provides an excellent entry point to the Turramurra market. While immediately livable, immense potential exists to renovate, extend or rebuild and further capitalise on a great outlook with an abundance of space (STCA). This residence is a short walk to Turramurra Public School, near Turramurra High School, buses to rail, village shops and cafes.
– Ideal North facing home with lovely leafy district views
– L-shaped living and dining with timber floorboards with dual outdoor flow
– Neat and functional kitchen with scope to renovate
– Three bedrooms with built-in robes, full main bathroom, additional WC
– Peaceful and adventure child-friendly landscaped backyard with bush rocks,
– Internal access to the double lock-up garage, internal laundry and a garden shed
– Family-friendly setting with proximity to Chatswood, Macquarie Park and Hornsby shopping centres, nearby children’s playground
Pest and Building report available.
WHEN VIEWING: PLEASE PARK IN THE STREET & WALK TO THE PROPERTY
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.P