SOLD BY MYRA BHATIA & JAMES CAMPBELL
Our homes are still open, but by private appointment only. Please contact Myra on 0423 656 837 to arrange your private time slot.
Nestled in a quiet, north facing front, 500.3sqm block approx, this is the epitome of what effortless, prestigious living is all about.
This single level home welcomes with a formal living that flows into a large family room with separate dining space and an open plan kitchen. It then moves into the large deck and courtyard that provides multiple spaces to spend time with family and friends.
It also includes a flexible good size room that is an ideal 4th bedroom, kids room or home office. Spacious double garage with internal access is at the rear of the house. Tightly held for over 16 years, this home presents well and enjoys one of the area’s best locations, an easy stroll to bus services, easy walk to Asquith Train Station and comes in the Hornsby North Public School catchment.
– Brick veneer home with good natural light
– Double garage
– Large formal lounge room and formal dining
– Solar panels and water heating system
– Downlights throughout the house
– Electric cooktop, dishwasher, large pantry
– Three generous bedrooms with study that can be converted into a 4th bedroom
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
– Separate laundry, linen cupboard and a split second bathroom and toilet
– All bedrooms have ample storage cupboards and filled with natural light
Beautifully landscaped and fully fenced for privacy. This meticulously kept house is perfect for a young family that wants to enjoy the friendly neighbourhood, fantastic schools and lifestyle the area has to offer.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”