Immaculate Family Sanctuary
Situated in a serene cul-de-sac close to bushland, this sublime home promotes a high degree of family comfort with superb outdoor flow. Formal and casual areas for living and dining ensure the provision of abundant space and variety, across a smart single level layout that also features generous separation of bedrooms. Providing immense satisfaction over the past 25 years, this delightful home is ready to enjoy with nothing more to spend. Explore nearby parks and nature trails, while a few minutes’ drive leads to a choice of schools, train stations and shopping villages.
• Light-filled interiors & courtyards awash with north-east sunshine
• Open, flowing design connects formal & casual entertaining areas
• Character-filled featuring raked timber ceiling & exposed brickwork
• Lovely timber-crafted kitchen with abundant bench space & storage
• Manicured level garden graced with natural sounds of native birds
• Impeccable main bathroom offers separate bathtub & shower
• New hot water system & balcony railing installed in past 12 months
• Natural fireplace, green house & garden shed, internal garage entry
• 180m(approx.) to Westleigh Bush Park
• 2.5km(approx.) to Westleigh Village shops
• 2.5km(approx.) to Thornleigh West Public School
• 4km(approx) to Thornleigh Station
• 5.9km(approx.) to Pennant Hills High School
• 6.9km(approx.) to Westfield Hornsby
For more information please contact Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296 or Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.