SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 02 9487 1500
** Access via Hamden Road or The crescent
Located for absolute lifestyle convenience, this exceptional townhouse is a haven of comfort presented in impeccable condition. The practical design offers generous in/outdoor entertaining downstairs, with bedrooms peacefully set upstairs. It covets its privacy with double-glazed windows and plantation shutters, with a bright courtgarden at the front, while the rear outdoor setting is freshly renovated and smartly positioned away from the sightlines of neighbours. It’s part of a boutique collection of 10, positioned for quick access to Pennant Hills Station, shops and motorways.
• North-west facing front garden with high fence line for privacy
• New outdoor entertaining area with decking & skylit pergola
• Immaculate finish with tiled living area & carpet in bedrooms
• Both bedrooms are well-scaled & provide mirrored built-ins
• Zoned ducted air con, ensuites offer heated towel racks
• Stone kitchen fully integrated with sleek cooktop + dishwasher
• Pet-friendly complex with lock-up garage in secure basement
• Just two minutes’ (approx.) walk to Pennant Hills Station, shops & cafes
• Quick access to the motorway for the city/weekend commute
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.