SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & EDMOND WONG - 9487 1500
Set in a quiet off-street position amidst peaceful surrounds, this fantastic home rewards the family with space, warmth and tranquil green views. The interior style has timeless appeal with high raked ceilings, hardwood flooring and exposed brickwork. The level floorplan appeals with two large living areas and spacious outdoor settings, which all easily combine for special celebrations with family and friends. Set on 1,751sqm(approx.) with abundant garden space, this home is ready for a new beginning in a family orientated location set between Hornsby’s bustling commercial precinct and Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park.
• Tightly held home is on the market for the first time since 1973
• Foundations built on rock shelf
• Impeccable craftsmanship in Tasmanian Oak ceilings & cypress pine flooring
• Family-sized granite kitchen with breakfast bar & walk-in pantry
• Covered entertainers’ deck with calming views through the trees
• Up to five bedrooms, with scope to use bedroom 5 as a study
• All bedrooms offer built-in robes, most include a built-in desk
• Expansive under-house storage area with workshop and ample space for garage conversion
• Reverse-cycle air conditioning, 3 phase power and NBN
• 2.5km(approx.) drive to The Bush School, and Wahroonga station, 2.7km(approx.) to Wahroonga Village, 3.3km(approx.) to Hornsby Westfield
• Stroll to nearby bus stop with services to Wahroonga station, The Bush School and Ku-ring-gai High School
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.