Sold Off-Market by Jenelle Montgomerie & Myra Bhatia - 02 9487 1500
Imagine a cool breeze while sitting on your verandah watching the sun set and the birds nesting. Welcome to 43 Curtin Ave Wahroonga. This immaculately presented family home is offered for the first time in 47 Years. Built by Huxley homes on the high side of the street with idyllic district bushland views, this home is awaiting the next family or downsizer. With polished timber floors and 2 living zones this home will beckon you.
• Landscape native terraced gardens
• 4 Bedrooms
• 2 Living spaces
• Separate dining
• 2 Bathrooms
• Near new kitchen
• Polished timber floorboards
• Split system air conditioning
• Huge double garage with workspace
• 576 Bus service nearby
• Approx 2.7km to Wahroonga Village
• School catchment Wahroonga Public School (Bush School) and Kuringai High School
• Children’s playground opposite containing swings and slide
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.