SOLD BY GERALDINE WANG - 9987 0011
This bright and easy care one bedroom apartment with a study is rare to find and ideal for first home buyer, downsizer or astute investor. This sleek luxury apartment is designed to provide a high standard of contemporary living with impressive 3 metre high ceilings in both living area and bedroom, which provides an expansive space, lots of natural light and very low strata fee.
This top floor apartment offers a private entertaining balcony with distant views. It is conveniently located in sought after Hornsby North Public School catchment, within a short walking distance to Coles, local shops and Asquith train station with direct train to the CBD.
– Private entertainer balcony drenched in morning sun, or for counting stars in the night sky
– Oversized study nook with potential of an extra space for a growing family
– Generous open plan lounge and dining area featuring exceptional indoor/outdoor flow
– Floor-to-ceiling glass and skylight maximise the natural light and outlooks
– Spacious and light-filled bedroom with BIR
– Gas cooking kitchen with stone benchtop, double sink and Omega stainless steel appliances
– Modern bath, internal laundry, air-con, downlights, and NBN for internet
– Single carport and storage cage in the basement of this secure building
– In Hornsby North Public School catchment and easy stroll to Asquith station, Coles and local amenities
– Wide selection of elite schools nearby and few minutes to Hornsby CBD
– Estimated rent is around $420 per week.
Strata Rate – $540.00 per quarter
Council Rates – $330.00 per quarter
Water Rates – $173.20 per quarter
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”