SOLD by KATIE WILLIAMS and BRYCE MORLEY 9987 0011
Set on a premier level block with a Northerly aspect, spanning over 1200sqm, this immaculate 2009-built brick residence offers an exceptional sanctuary for families of all sizes. Commanding an impressive street presence, the generously proportioned single level floor plan includes five bedrooms plus a study, multiple living spaces, a fantastic alfresco and a separate studio/office in the rear yard. Framed by a vast child-friendly fully fenced yard with a sparkling salt water swimming pool, its prime lifestyle setting is an easy 800m walk to the station and a leisurely stroll to schools, shops, eateries and stunning bush walks.
Property features include;
– A spacious and flexible single-level floorplan including separate living and family rooms
– Open plan kitchen/family/dining area with glass sliding door to an all-weather alfresco dining terrace
– Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, premium appliances and an abundance of bench and cupboard space, overlooking the rear yard
– Enormous master includes a walk-in-robe and large ensuite with soaking tub and floating vanity
– Guest bathroom with dual sinks, large corner bath tub and separate shower
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Tile and solid polished timber flooring, plantation shutters throughout
– Fully enclosed rear gardens with sprawling level lawns and a solar heated, low maintenance, self-cleaning salt water pool
– Internal access to the oversized double garage
– Spacious studio in the rear yard could be used as a home office/gym/teenage retreat or more.. the possibilities are endless!
– 10,000 Litre underground rainwater tank
– Excellent location within walking distance to Berowra station, schools and shops
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”