SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & EDMOND WONG - 9487 1500
Set in a serene cul-de-sac in a sought-after neighbourhood, this exceptional home delivers outstanding family comfort with the benefit of additional self-contained accommodation. The entire home feels enveloped in greenery, establishing a calm environment with idyllic settings for in/outdoor living. Welcome to your forever home, featuring generous bedrooms, ample storage and a secure garden with space for a pool (STCA). Parks, quality schools, supermarkets and Thornleigh Station are all set within walking distance.
• Casually elegant style with timber floorboards on each level
• Floorplan provides spacious settings for formal & casual living
• Ambient, open living areas spills onto deck wrapped in greenery
• Island kitchen with breakfast bar and generous cupboards/pantry
• Main bathroom is fully tiled & is designed with bath under shower
• Underfloor insulation, generous wine cellar/long-term storage
• Self-contained accommodation, separate power & water meters
• Remote-controlled double garage + additional onsite parking
• Near Myrtle Street Grind, short walk to Thornleigh Oval & Dog Park
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.