SOLD BY KATIE WILLIAMS & BRYCE MORLEY - 9987 0011
Discover the epitome of sustainable living in this stunning apartment nestled in a highly sought-after eco-friendly block. Located in an ultra-convenient spot, this residence boasts green initiatives and recycled materials as its core elements, setting it apart from the rest.
Feature & Location Benefits:
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Ensuite to the main bedroom
• Open plan kitchen dining and lounge room
• Dining room with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors opening to the courtyard with green outlooks
• Private and spacious wraparound courtyard with plenty of room for outdoor dining, entertaining, gardening, relaxation and enjoying the outdoors
• Custom-made built-in shelving for additional storage
• Led downlights
• 40 mm stone benchtops, gas cooking and stainless steel appliances for modern convenience
• Bathrooms with designer tile, frameless shower screens, rainfall showers, mirrored storage
• Internal laundry for added functionality
• Basement storage cage for extra space
• 450m to Asquith Shopping Centre
• 2.5kms to Hornsby Westfield
• 700m to Asquith Train Station
• Pet-friendly building
• Convenient ground-floor location provides easy access
• Communal rooftop terrace and eco-friendly compost bin
Green Living at Its Finest: Designed with a commitment to sustainability, this building incorporates recycled materials, eco-based technology and cost-saving solar panels. The unique horizontal “floating planes” design gives it a distinctive and attractive street presence.
Convenience at Your Doorstep: An easy stroll to Asquith Railway Station, local village shops, restaurants, and a large Coles supermarket make this property super convenient. With air conditioning, sliding glass doors opening to a large covered courtyard and custom-made built-in shelving for additional storage, this apartment is an excellent investment for those who appreciate green outlooks, privacy, and sunshine.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.