SOLD BY EDMOND WONG & PATRICK GOODE - 9487 1500
One of only Eight townhouses in a peaceful yet well connected setting, this delightful family home provides a functional design featuring separate living spaces flowing out to a covered verandah and private garden for kids and pets to roam.
The upper level presents a master bedroom complete with ensuite, walk-in-robe and a additional storage space, two secondary bedrooms and a family bathroom with a separate shower and bath.
• Leafy front courtyard and undercover verandah
• Living room with direct access to courtyard
• Study/versatile work from home space
• Meals/dining area with garden views
• U-shape kitchen with ample bench and storage space
• Conveniently positioned, spacious laundry and and powder room
• Undercover verandah overlooking private grassed yard
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk-in robe and additional storage closet
• Two secondary bedrooms both with built-in robes
• Family bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Extra storage closet, split system air conditioning
• Brand new carpet throughout
• Double garage with internal access
Strata rates – $850 per quarter approx.
Council rates – $394 per quarter approx.
Property size – Total 287 sq approx.
• 280m(approx.) to Thornleigh station
• 350m(approx.) to Janet Park
• 1.3km(approx.) to Thornleigh Marketplace
• 2.2km(approx.) to Pennant Hills High School
• 2.3km(approx.) to Thornleigh West Public School
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.