SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE 02 9487 1500
A charming home updated for modern family living, nestled in a peaceful cul-de-sac on 942sqm(approx.). Its spacious interiors reveal a choice of living areas, anchored by a renovated stone gas kitchen. Easy flow outdoors via French doors to private entertaining, ideal for alfresco dining with lovely leafy outlooks. Its family-focused neighbourhood is close to Normanhurst Station, exclusive schools, Hornsby CBD and the M1 Motorway.
– Spacious interiors enhanced by hardwood timber floorboards
– Lounge with combustion fireplace, adjoining dining room
– Family living opens to the alfresco deck with retractable awning
– Front and backyard present established landscaped gardens
– Stone topped kitchen with Bosch gas appliances, meals bar
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Three secondary bedrooms all with built-in robes
– Neat family bathroom with convenient separate toilet
– Rear access via Nicholas Crescent, reverse cycle air conditioning
– Oversized double lock-up garage with storage space and workshop
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.