Sold by Jo Johnson - 9487 1500
Positioned in a desirable family locale, this Pettit and Sevitt designed home has been well cared for, while offering wonderful potential to further enhance. Offered to the market for the very first time, this home offers 4 or 5 bedrooms, with the option of a separate granny flat to possibly earn an income stream. Expansive yard with an in-ground pool which is currently used as a pond with colourful Koi fish, allowing the possibility of converting it back to a swimming pool.
The home is set well back from the street and is incredibly private and quiet. On 1157 sqm approx of surrounding leafy views. Nearby to a selection of both primary and high schools, both private and public. 800 metres to Normanhurst railway station and shops. Buses, hospitals, Hornsby Westfield all nearby.
– Four or five sizeable bedrooms, 3 with built-in robes
– Lovely sunroom with leafy views
– Neat and tidy kitchen adjoining a family room or casual meals area
– Spacious lounge and dining area
– Two reverse cycle air conditioners
– Internal laundry
– Two carports, storage room as well as garden shed
– Large in-ground pool, at present a fish pond possible convert back to swimming pool.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.