SOLD BY EDMOND WONG AND GARETH WATKINS
Nestled behind established hedging, this modernized brick cottage hits the market for the first time in 24 years. Located moments away from Loreto Normanhurst and a short stroll to Normanhurst Station, this three-bedroom home is perfect for new families and downsizers alike looking for a quiet and convenient location. The home is nestled on (approx) 556m² east to rear block, with ample sunlight to nurture the manicured gardens while enjoying homegrown produce from the established herb and vegetable patch. An impressive Master Chef kitchen fitted with bi-fold windows opening out onto a large elevated sun-drenched deck is perfect for the seasoned entertainer. The renovated kitchen includes an induction cooktop, gas burner, steam oven, ample storage, and much more.
– Three generous bedrooms boasting built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Multiple outdoor living spaces
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Open fireplace and additional gas point
– Polished bamboo flooring throughout
– Additional attic storage
– Double off-street parking
– Bus Stop approx. 400m away
– Normanhurst Station 950m
– Easy access to local private and public schools
– M1 motorway entrance approx. 950m
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.