Sold by Patrick Goode - 02 9487 1500
A charming period frontage gives way to a tastefully renovated home that strikes a perfect chord between vintage allure, function and designer flair. Arched hallways, timber floors and decorative fireplaces serve as a gracious reminder of the past, while a contemporary custom kitchen, imported finishes and elegant alfresco spaces create a mood of laidback luxury. A seamless connection between indoors and out, that celebrates outdoor living complete with gas heated pool and spa, child-friendly lawn, plus a fully equipped pool house/retreat offers plentiful space to relax, play and entertain. Set on a level 765sqm, within walking distance Wahroonga Village, train stations, Waitara Public School and moments to elite schools.
– Open plan living area warmed by a gas fireplace opens outdoors via bifold doors
– Streamlined kitchen with hand selected black and white granite benchtops
– Double butlers sink, premium stainless steel gas appliances, meals bar
– Four well-separated bedrooms, main is fitted with built-ins and attic storage
– Covered all-season alfresco entertaining area complete with ceiling fan
– Egyptian stone terraces frame the enticing gas heated pool and spa
– Versatile pool house or retreat with bar, bathroom and fireplace
– Renovated timeless main bathroom, air conditioning, underfloor heating
– Off street parking for two cars, freshly painted, spotted gum floors
– Positioned close to shops, parks and Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.