Exceptional Opportunity In Eastwood's Finest Address
Nestled on one of Eastwood’s most desirable streets, this double brick abode is offered to the market for the first time in over 33 years. Perched on a 613sqm(approx.) corner block with immense renovation potential, located moments to the heart of Eastwood including the local shopping centre, train station and Eastwood Public School, a property with such scope and position is simply a must to inspect.
• Charming cottage-style facade
• Separate lounge and dining room with additional living space
• Sunlit kitchen
• Three sizeable bedrooms
• Internal laundry
• Expansive backyard
• 54m(approx.) to Braemar Park
• 200m(approx.) to David Hamilton Reserve
• 350m(approx.) to Bangalow Pre-School
• 650m(approx.) to Eastwood Public School
• 950m(approx.) to Eastwood Shopping Centre and station
Fore more information please contact Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.