Family Sanctuary with Northerly Aspect and Uplifting Sense of Privacy
Retreat to the peace and privacy of this north-facing weatherboard home on a low-maintenance 999.1sqm(approx.) parcel. A home exuding cottage charm, the single floorplan has been designed to embrace the outdoors, with living spaces extending to a sequence of outdoor areas in which to live, relax and entertain. Simple, pared-back interiors give the home a relaxed feel, enhanced with a selection of modern appointments, plus a separate studio is perfect for those working from home or guest accommodation. It’s positioned a stroll to the bus, Loretto Normanhurst, Normanhurst Public School, the train station and village shops.
– Feel-good interiors with lovely green leafy outlooks
– Family room opens outdoors via a series of bi-fold doors
– Modern gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– North facing covered deck for year-round alfresco dining
– Three light-filled bedrooms with built-ins, all accessing the garden/alfresco via bi-folds
– Bright and airy dining room opens to deck
– Renovated fully tiled bathroom with bath and shower
– Entertainer’s courtyard set amid established gardens
– Separate studio with built-in robe and bathroom
– Backyard storage shed and additional garden shed
– Double carport plus parking for a boat or trailer
For more information please contact Patrick Goode on 0420 904 580 or Chris Smith on 0432 369 197.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.