Sold by Patrick Goode 9487 1500
Nestled on 1037 square metres in beautiful bushland surrounds, this lovely double brick home offers complete privacy while still within a stone’s throw of local amenities and schools.
– Large open plan living and dining area with a stunning outlook, polished floorboards and a wood-burning fireplace
– Three generous-sized carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and floor to ceiling windows
– Separate study/retreat
– Immaculately presented kitchen
– Bathroom with shower and large bath (separate WC)
– Split system air conditioning, back to base alarm and CCTV
– Sandstone verandah flows onto the expansive secluded gardens
– Garden shed and water tank
– Double carport with space for an additional two cars
– Walk to buses, trains, Thornleigh Marketplace
– Close to schools and The San Hospital.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.