SOLD BY SONJA LAMBERTON & GERALDINE WANG
This impressive dual level home is looking for a growing family ready to move in and enjoy the warm sun-lit interiors, the spacious garden with al-fresco entertaining, and the ultra-convenient location – mere footsteps to the primary school, railway station, shops and cafes.
Occupying a generous 987sqm with a wide street frontage and a 2nd driveway, the property allows side access and extra parking for a boat or van. The home offers space for all the family with the option of a future granny flat for the extended family (subject to council approval).
Located in a quiet tree-lined street, a 5 minute drive along the M1 to Wahroonga or Normanhurst, the home is near several elite public and private schools – Barker College, Hornsby Girls, Abbotsleigh, Knox Grammar, are all within a quick and easy train commute.
Breathtaking Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park with its beautiful waterways, popular marina, playground, cafes and walking trails is just a stone’s throw away.
– Expansive open plan living/dining overlooks the garden
– Caesarstone kitchen, huge island bench, induction cooking
– Separate living/media room plus family retreat upstairs
– 5 double bedrooms, all with built in robes/home office
– Luxurious new en-suite and walk-in robe to master
– Travertine al-fresco, outdoor kitchen with gas cooking
– Private landscaped gardens and lawns, in-ground pool
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning plus split system
– Solar panels, beautiful Spotted Gum timber flooring
– Double lock up garage, auto door and internal access
– Modern brick home with steel frame construction
– Wide street frontage, 2nd driveway, boat/van parking
– 3 minute walk to station, primary school and shops
– St Ives High School + Asquith Girls/Boys catchment
The Agent declares an interest in this property.
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”