SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 02 9487 1500
Commanding a 956sqm(approx.) block, this fantastic home excels in accommodating both poolside entertaining and multi-generational living. The voluminous layout offers level family living with four bedrooms upstairs, plus an additional bedroom and separate study, allowing you to practically configure your home any way you want. Both levels provide outdoor settings, plus there’s plenty of green space for everyone to enjoy. Tightly held since 1990, this home is set in a low-traffic street that’s close to bushland while just minutes away from shops, trains and high-performing schools.
• Ground-level provides both a lounge room & family room
• Spacious master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe & ensuite
• Stone kitchen equipped with breakfast bar & quality appl.
• Large rumpus room with exposed brickwork spills outdoors
• Scope to utilise downstairs as a teenage retreat or in-law accommodation
• Paved outdoor entertaining area provides a large shelter
• Lush garden retreat plus elegant pool with green surrounds
• Charming front patio, the perfect space for evening relaxation with a fine wine and setting sun
• Spacious garage easily accommodates two cars with plenty of additional storage space
• Minutes’ drive to The Bush School, Knox Grammar, Abbotsleigh & Barker College
• Minutes’ from Wahroonga Station & surrounding shops & eateries
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.