SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE 9487 1500
Soak up the serenity from the surrounds of this exceptional residence in an idyllic national parkland setting. This architecturally designed home has been conceived as the ultimate family retreat over a two substantial level layout featuring multiple living spaces, quality finishes and a choice of view-swept terraces in which to relax and entertain. It’s tucked away in a peaceful cul-de-sac within walking distance to local primary and secondary schools, shopping village, Pennant Hills Park, train station and buses.
– Serene green outlooks at every turn, lovely birdsong and natural fauna
– A family-focused layout with a choice of formal and casual living areas
– Family room with lovely natural fireplace, easy indoor-outdoor flow
– Optimal north aspect floods the interiors with abundant natural light
– Well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, meals bar
– Covered all-season entertainer’s deck, ideal for alfresco dining
– Master suite with walk-in wardrobe and sleek ensuite bathroom
– Modern family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and vaulted ceiling
– Easy access to bushwalking trails, cafes, shops and amenities
– Walk to public transport, easy access to M1 & M2 Motorways
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.