SOLD by KATIE WILLIAMS & BRYCE MORLEY
Lovingly owned by only one owner is this stunning penthouse apartment with soaring high ceilings, an abundance of natural light, luxury fixtures and beautiful green outlooks.
Conveniently located in the Hornsby North School Catchment, a new cafe has opened just across the road for your morning coffee and breakfast. With beautiful green parks just moments away as well as shopping, medical centres, gyms and all amenities less than 2km away in the heart of Hornsby.
Located close to public transport with Asquith train station a short 800m walk and Hornsby station 1.5km away.
Other property features include:
– Stunning modern interiors
– Gorgeous natural outlooks
– Open plan kitchen/dining and lounge room with incredible high ceilings
– Gas cooking kitchen with stone counters and stainless steel appliances
– Large covered outdoor entertaining balcony with views
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Excellent storage within the apartment
– 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom with contemporary and spacious ensuite
– Tons of natural light throughout the apartment
– Contemporary light fittings and designer tiles
– 2nd bedroom with balcony overlooking district views
– 2 x gas appliance connection ports
– Parking space and lock up storage cage in garage right next to the lift
– Security building with intercom, security cameras and lifts
“We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations…”