Sold by Jane Ricketts & Edmond Wong - 9481 9199
This beautifully presented townhouse offers an easy maintenance lifestyle with a resort like feel. With three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a double lock up garage, community living has never been so enticing. Entertain friends on your enormous front deck, or in your private courtyard. Walk to parkland, swimming pool and clubhouse facilities. Situated within Wild Ash Grove Estate, this home enjoys a peaceful location within close proximity to Westleigh Shopping Village and common bus routes, being a short 4 minute drive from Thornleigh station with easy access to Pennant Hills Road, the M1 and NorthConnex. Top schooling options are nearby, including Thornleigh West Public School, Normanhurst West Public School, Loreto Normanhurst and Normanhurst Boys High School.
– 3 spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
– Ensuite, full bathroom upstairs with lower level powder room
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining flows onto outdoor entertaining deck and enclosed courtyard
– Large under house storage, air-conditioning and gas cooking
– Double-lock up garage with internal access
– Exclusive access to complex swimming pool, parkland and clubhouse
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.