SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE - 02 9487 1500
Nestled on the 3rd floor of the highly regarded “Beumont” complex, this Carrington development is the epitome of class and sophistication.
Prestige, comfort and convenience are at the forefront of the design where the space expected of a house is complemented by contemporary appointments and effortless entertaining.
Impeccably presented and maintained, this is an exceptional opportunity to indulge in upmarket living.
• Quiet, peaceful position at the rear of the boutique complex
• Generous dimensions of living areas including a separate lounge and dining, both flowing seamlessly to the balcony
• Stylish designer kitchen with 40mm Caesarstone, sharknose profile cabinetry and Miele appliances including gas cooktop
• Delightful covered entertainers’ balcony with leafy surrounds
• Master suite with walk-in robe and luxurious dual basin ensuite with underfloor heating
• Spacious secondary bedrooms both with built-in robes, bedroom two features a private balcony
• Two additional elegant bathrooms (including ensuite to bedroom two)
• Brushbox timber flooring and plantation shutters throughout
• Ducted/zoned A/C plus gas bayonets for internal heating & outdoor BBQ
• Freshly painted, secure video intercom entry and security lift access
• Hidden laundry, linen press plus storage closet
• Security parking for 2 cars with lock up storage cage and visitor parking
• Stroll to Wahroonga Village, café culture, train station and Wahroonga Park
• 450m(approx.) to Abbotsleigh
• 950m(approx.) to Knox Grammar
• 2.2km(approx.) to Warrawee Public School
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.