Blank Canvas of Potential
Build your own dream home, renovate, subdivide or rejuvenate, the possibilities for this double brick original 1940’s family home are enormous. Perfectly situated in a prime location, rarely does such an opportunity arise with an original property positioned on a large subdividable block (STCA), offering a wealth of potential.
– Approx. 1,163sqm rectangle block of land with easy access
– 3 generous bedrooms
– Lounge, dining with open kitchen
– Original fireplace and cornices, with enclosed sunroom
– Double brick construction, with brick veneer extension
– Plenty of character and charm throughout the home
– Close proximity to transport, shops and schools
– School catchment zone for Thornleigh West Public and Pennant Hills High
For further information, please call Jane Ricketts on 0420 546 852 or Edmond Wong on 0402 688 296.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.