Exceptionally Positioned for Lifestyle Convenience
Nestled on the ground floor of a tightly held parkside address, this stylish apartment provides ease of access and an enviable walk-to-everything location.
Welcoming free-flowing interiors reveal an extensive gourmet kitchen, and an open plan living zone opening out to a private courtyard with leafy outlooks.
• Ground floor position with North facing courtyard
• Open plan living design
• Extensive gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooking
• Low maintenance timber flooring to living areas
• Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite bathroom
• Secondary bedroom with built-in robe and private access to courtyard
• Contemporary family bathroom with separate shower and bath
• Storage cage and allocated basement car space
• Positioned opposite Forrest Park
• 550m(approx.) to local cafés and restaurants
• 650m(approx.) to Epping Station
• 700m(approx.) to Epping Public School
• 850m(approx.) to local Coles supermarket and chemist
• 2.6km(approx.) to Epping Boys High School
• 3km(approx.) to Cheltenham Girls High School
For more information please contact Myra Bhatia on 0423 656 837.
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations..