SOLD BY PATRICK GOODE & EDMOND WONG - 9487 1500
Quietly set in a unique, exclusive over 55’s complex, this immaculate oversized haven presents a rare and exciting entry into this delightful community. Awash in plentiful sunlight and thoughtfully designed throughout, it takes convenience and comfort to compelling new heights. Offering your own private North facing outdoor entertaining spaces, it also enjoys gorgeous communal gardens, an alfresco pergola ideal for barbeques and a fantastic multi-purpose meeting room. For a unique, lifestyle option promising comfort, convenience and community, look no further than this stunning home that really does have it all.
Features & Location Benefits:
• Two spacious living areas, large airy windows capture lovely leafy outlooks
• Granite gas kitchen, quality appliances, casual eat-in area opens to terrace w/ BBQ gas outlet
• Master bedroom includes modern ensuite with bathtub and built-ins
• Two double-sized bedrooms, one with built-in robes
• Main two-way style bathroom, concealed internal laundry with washbasin
• Large double auto garage with plenty of storage
• Video intercom, ducted air conditioning throughout, gas bayonets, premium carpet/tiled flooring
• Beautiful shared gardens with level lawn, pergola and meeting room with amenities
• Walk to buses and local parks with Wahroonga station, village shops and eateries only minutes by car
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.